Saturday, December 27, 2014

With Fire and Sword

I love going to antique stores.  I always find something fascinating.  On a trip earlier this year to Bisbee, AZ, I found a bit of memorabilia that may be interesting to fans of the video game Mount & Blade.
Download the orchestra DLC now.
Yes, it's the cover to the sheet music for the orchestral piece inspired by the same novel that inspired Taleworld's downloadable content of the same name.  Say that three times fast.
Anyway, it needs a frame so I'll be putting my carpentry skills to use on that soon and then it might even appear on my YouTube channel if I start doing video game play-throughs with face-cam.  Look for it in the background amongst the Minecraft merch.  

As always, trademarks are property of their respective owners and used here without endorsement or commercial consideration.